The Emmy-winning dark comedy series returns for an eight-episode fourth season, in which Gene Cousineau (Henry Winkler) is hailed as a hero as Barry's arrest has shocking consequences. It's all been leading up to this… the explosive and hilarious final chapter of Barry.
Barry stars Bill Hader as a depressed, low-rent hitman from the Midwest. Lonely and dissatisfied in his life, he reluctantly travels to Los Angeles to execute a hit on an aspiring actor. Barry follows his “mark” into an acting class and ends up finding an accepting community in a group of eager hopefuls within the LA theater scene. He wants to start a new life as an actor, but his criminal past won’t let him walk away —can he find a way to balance both worlds?
Also starring Stephen Root, Sarah Goldberg, Glenn Fleshler, and Anthony Carrigan. The series was created and produced by Hader along with Alec Berg (HBO's Silicon Valley).
- BEHIND THE SCENESAnatomy of a Scene: The Taylor ChaseBill Hader and crew take a deep-dive into the biggest action sequence of season 3.
- BEHIND THE SCENESBarry is BackGo inside Season 3 with Bill Hader and the cast of Barry.
- EXTRABlooper ReelWatch these hilarious behind the scene bloopers with the cast of Seasons 1 and 2.
- EXTRAAdvice for Amateur Actors and Contract KillersWhichever category you fall into, Barry contains some sound advice.
- EXTRAHBO Backstories: Alec BergBarry creator Alec Berg discusses the research he and co-creator Bill Hader conducted for the first season of the show.