New Documentaries to Stream
Music Box is a collection of documentary films created by Bill Simmons exploring pivotal moments in the music world.
Every Crime Has a Story
Get a glimpse of the crime documentaries now streaming.
- Available NowAlabama SnakeExplore the story of Pentecostal minster Glenn Summerford, who was accused of attempting to murder his wife with a rattlesnake in the sleepy town of Scottsboro, Alabama.
- Available NowBaby GodThis haunting probe into the work of infamous Nevada fertility specialist Dr. Quincy Fortier follows a man who deceived countless women struggling to conceive using his own sperm- without their knowledge or consent- to impregnate them.
- Available NowCrazy, Not InsaneDirected and produced by Academy Award winner Alex Gibney, Crazy Not Insane follows Dr. Dorothy Otnow Lewis, a psychiatrist who has dedicated her career to studying murders and understanding why people kill.
- Available NowThe Art of Political MurderBased on Francisco Goldman's book of the same name and executive produced by Oscar winner George Clooney and Grant Heslov, this film tells the story of the 1998 murder of Guatemalan human rights activist Bishop Juan Gerardi, which stunned a country ravaged by decades of political violence.
- Available NowThe Mystery of DB CooperThe Mystery of D.B. Cooper brings to life the stories of four individuals fervently believed by their family and friends to be "D.B. Cooper," the mystery man who hijacked a 727 flying out of Seattle, traded passengers' lives for $200,000 and four parachutes, lept from the jet over some of Washington state's roughest terrain, and was never heard from again.
Watch HBO Documentaries For Free
- Watch for FreeThe VowThis documentary series Academy Award-nominated and Emmy-winning directors Jehane Noujaim and Karim Amer (The Great Hack, The Square, Control Room) follows a number of people deeply involved in the self-improvement group NXIVM over the course of several years.
- Watch for FreeI'll Be Gone in the DarkDocumentary series based on Michelle McNamara’s account of the 1970s and 1980s serial killer dubbed "The Golden State Killer."
- Watch for FreeAtlanta's Missing & MurderedThis docuseries will offer a never-before-seen look at the killings of at least 30 African-American children and young adults in Atlanta.
- Watch for FreeMcMillionsFollow the incredible story of how $24 million was stolen from the McDonald’s Monopoly game during the 1990s in this six-part docuseries.
- Watch for FreeI Love You, Now DieThis two-part documentary looks at the case of Michelle Carter, who was charged with coercing her boyfriend into suicide via text.