Artist, musician, and filmmaker Terence Nance returns for a long-awaited second season of the acclaimed series Random Acts of Flyness. Exploring the metaphysics of Black life through avant-garde storytelling, the second season follows Terence (Terence Nance) and Najja (Alicia Pilgrim), a couple working towards healing generational wounds and reintroducing themselves to the ways of their ancestors. Each of the six episodes explores a different dimension while presenting a rich tapestry of audio and visuals to illustrate the spiritual practice of Black liberation.
Scenes From the Collective Conscious
- White-Be-GoneHave you ever had a thought you wish you didn't have?
- BBHMMA revolutionary app for the revolution.
- The LineupDon't touch that. It's not yours.
- Bad HairWho taught you your hair was bad, anyway?
- CatcallingFilling out those jeans real nice, my guy.
- Rent a White WitnessThere's a time for decentering whiteness, and then, there's a time for Gene Whiteman.
- Nunca LandWendy don't need your song and dance, little boy. She needs a man.
Outside the Episodes
Go inside Random Acts of Flyness with the creative team behind Season 1.
- NelsonMaking music with an unorthodox toolkit.
- DamaniDamani breaks down his philosophy of dance and choreography.
- MariamaMariama translates the words, ideas, experiences and moods from behind the lens.
- NuotamaThe writer and director uses film to traverse emotions that have yet to be articulated.
- DiamondShe couldn't imagine doing anything else.
- TheresaThe illustrator walks through how she communicates challenging ideas with color and whimsy.