Join host, writer and editor Nancy Miller for the official I’ll Be Gone In The Dark companion podcast following every episode of the documentary series. Each week, Miller, who edited the late Michelle McNamara’s groundbreaking 2013 Los Angeles magazine article that brought national attention to the Golden State Killer, has thoughtful conversations with series directors Liz Garbus and Elizabeth Wolff and special guests as they expand on the stories and themes from the series. In each episode, you'll hear from some of the people closest to McNamara and the investigation, including survivors, the detectives who worked on the original cases, the unofficial investigators who unearthed clues, Michelle’s friends and family and, through archival recordings, Michelle herself.
The Official I'll Be Gone In The Dark Podcast
- EPISODE 7| 11:26Bonus: The Golden State Killer Sentencing Update
- EPISODE 6| 27:18Part 6: It’s Chaos, Be Kind (with Kris Pedretti)
- EPISODE 5| 38:40Part 5: Roses and Thorns (with Paul Haynes and Patton Oswalt)
- EPISODE 4| 32:15Part 4: Hunting the Hunter (with Gillian Flynn and Paul Holes)
- EPISODE 3| 42:23Part 3: Mrs. Brady With A Badge (with Carol Daly and Kim Stewart)
- EPISODE 2| 40:54Part 2: Murder, She Blogged (with Karen Kilgariff)
- EPISODE 1| 33:51Part 1: The Sounds of Suburbia (with Liz Garbus and Elizabeth Wolff)
Get HBO Max at No Additional Cost
If you’re a current HBO subscriber, you might already have access to HBO Max — all of HBO plus even more blockbuster movies, must-see series, and new Max Originals.