- Collect information that a customer supplies, and the situations when we collect the information.
- Receive information from other sources including our affiliated companies and add it to your information.
Information Sharing and Use
- Use information received from third parties, including our corporate affiliates and vendors, to offer you products, features, and services that may interest you, for research purposes and to improve our services.
- Share customer information with our corporate affiliates and our vendors.
- Share customer information when customers choose to link their HBO accounts with their social networking accounts.
- The updated policy describes the presence of third-party ads and cookies and explains how users can opt-out of receiving ads from certain advertisers and ad networks.
- The updated policy acknowledges that if there is a sale of assets or acquisition, HBO customer information may be transferred as an asset.