1. By School Year 2013-14, all students will reach high standards, at a minimum attaining proficiency or better in reading/language arts and mathematics.
2. All limited English proficient students will become proficient in English and reach high academic standards, at a minimum attaining proficiency or better in reading/language arts and mathematics.
3. By School Year 2005-06, all students will be taught by highly qualified teachers.
4. All students will be educated in learning environments that are safe, drug free, and conducive to learning.
5. All students will graduate from high school.
From: 'The Consolidated State Performance Report: School Year 2006-07: Maryland'.